Pro Bono Consultants
POUR OUT YOUR SKILLS & TALENT FOR A WORTHY CAUSE
Consultants are vital to the advancement of the Jackson Resource Center and the mission to end homelessness. Consultants have the opportunity to host specialty workshops and assist the Jackson Resource Center with daily office functions.
- Each Pro Bono Consultant is interviewed to verify their experience and interests
- The Pro Bono Consultant and the Volunteer Coordinator select a subject or project
- The Volunteer Coordinator works with the consultant to ensure successful project completion
- Upon completion of the project, the Pro Bono Consultant and Executive Director or Volunteer Coordinator evaluate the results
- Projects may lead to a continued relationship between the consultant and the Jackson Resource Center – or it may be a one-time project – it’s up to you!
*This opportunity may require an extensive background check due to potential client interaction
- Human Resources
- Financial Planning
- Event Planning
- Graphic Design
- Grant Writing